Honour in the Gütersloh town hall: District craftsmen’s association releases 265 trainees.
The best 33 candidates are honoured with book presents by the district craftsmen’s association, including our retrainee Mark Reuter, of whom we are particularly proud.
From now on we are pleased to welcome Mark Reuter to our company as a full-time cutting machine operator.
Visit us at Anuga Food Tech
Anuga Food Tec Cologne
March 20 – 23, 2018,
Hall 8. 1 • Booth F038
New alternative to the rotary filler
- Base frame made of VA rectangular profile tube, modularly expandable to your requirements
- The control cabinet is permanently connected to the machine
- After connecting electricity and air, the machine can produce
- Flexible format due to movable cell boards of 75-95 mm round cups (other sizes on request)
- Quick format change due to connectors at all stations
- Mobile dosing devices increase the flexibility of the machine
- The integrated conveyor belt allows a connection to an existing plant
Best in exams awarded
The district craftsmen have acquitted 275 journeymen and honoured the best examiners. Our former apprentice Thomas Renpening is the only exam winner in his profession as a cutting machine operator.
We congratulate him on this special achievement and wish him all the best for his professional future.